Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Disable Bounding Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do I disable bounding box on a Dolphin 4.0.2 emulator?
You can't. We added in the option in the latest development builds.

Use that.
(03-27-2016, 02:04 AM)NightmareinHyrule Wrote: [ -> ]How do I disable bounding box on a Dolphin 4.0.2 emulator?

If i remember correctly it is not enabled by default in dolphin 4.0.2 except the few games that use it like the paper mario ones. You can disable it for those games in the game properties.
But the newest development wont play super paper mario because it comes up with a white screen and wont do anything else. Also, I cant start from where i was at on the previous version because it wont accept it
(03-27-2016, 02:26 AM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]If i remember correctly it is not enabled by default in dolphin 4.0.2 except the few games that use it like the paper mario ones. You can disable it for those games in the game properties.

How do I disable it in the game properties
Why do you want to disable bounding box? Super Paper Mario requires it to be enabled.
In chapter 6-1 it freezes on the same spot and all other sources say that the workaround is to disable bounding box just for that part
(03-27-2016, 02:19 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]You can't. We added in the option in the latest development builds.

Use that.
*waves her magic moderator wand*

Moved to Support!
(03-27-2016, 02:49 AM)NightmareinHyrule Wrote: [ -> ]In chapter 6-1 it freezes on the same spot and all other sources say that the workaround is to disable bounding box just for that part

No… that's because you are using an old version. Use the development build as said twice. You won't even need to disable Bounding Box with it.

Wiki Wrote:Freeze at Chapter 6-
In Sammer's Kingdom, the game gets stuck when King Sammer say "Vassals, to me!". The workaround is disabling Bounding Box Emulation when in Chapter 6-1. Be sure to enable Bounding Box again after this chapter, otherwise you'll experience various minor graphical glitches. This freeze doesn't occur if you re-enter Chapter 6 after beating the game. Fixed in 4.0-3610.
Pages: 1 2