Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Please bring back UDPwiimote in newest dolphin 4.0 using dolphindroid app controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello... does anybody know how compile new dolphin (version 4.0) works with udp again? also can work with this controller? https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-ud...lphindroid

cause i thought my laptop can't run just dance very well because of the hardware and i always use dolphin 3.5 (cause 3.5 work with  udpwiimote dolphindroid), i always trying to solve the problems and now i compared and tested Just Dance 2016, Just Dance 2015, just Dance 2014 on dolphin 3.5 and dolphin 4.0. and heres the result:

Just Dance on Dolphin 3.5-3188 modified by nebososo and could work with dolphindroid (can choose the character easily if we playing with some friends) BUT IT'S VERRY LAG and the FPS sometimes under 20 and the gamplay was supper lag.

can somebody help me? or anyone can tell me which version of dolphin 4.0 still works with udp wiimote?

*#sorry bad video quality, cause i use my tablet to recorded it#*
heres the 2nd video and this is Just Dance on Official Dolphin 4.0-7636 but it didn't support udpwiimote and i don't have any real wiimote, BUT ON THIS EMULATOR THE GAME RAN VERY SMOOTH and almost no lag, also the FPS is always stable around 29-31, the gamplay was so smooth and very different with the another one .
Feel free to update the code and implement it in a clean way, then it'd be accepted into the emulator again.

As it was before, it was hacked on and preventing further fixes/enhancements, which is why it was gutted. If no one is willing to implement it cleanly then it won't comeback.
(03-25-2016, 09:38 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to update the code and implement it in a clean way, then it'd be accepted into the emulator again.

As it was before, it was hacked on and preventing further fixes/enhancements, which is why it was gutted.  If no one is willing to implement it cleanly then it won't comeback.

but, the problem is i don't know how to do that actually. Sad
Then you probably won't see it in Dolphin any time soon.

AFAIK the interest in maintaining that feature is < 0
Anyway, downloading games is against the rules (clearly visible from the folders showed in your footage). Closed.