Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Guys Need Help: Fatal Frame 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Darkharaen

Guys im having trouble playing this game on Dolphin 4.0-9026 i got black screen, i tried other version of dolphin it works but i got low fps and i tried Project Zero 2 but only got 20 fps. I can play Project Zero 2 in Dolphin 4.0-9026 with 30 fps this only version i can play Wii games with good fps so im asking if theres way here to play Fatal Frame 4 in this version. Sorry for my bad english. Thanks guys.

PC Spec:

AMD A4-3300 @ 2.50 Ghz
Nvidia GT630
2GB RAM
With a CPU like that , I doubt you can play any game on it . It's too slow for Dolphin , you should get a new CPU
If you don't care about overclocking , Pentium G4400 @ 3.3GHz or i3 6100 @ 3.7GHz + Asrock H110M mobo will do the job well

Darkharaen

I know bro my PC is a crap but miraculously i can play games with good fps here's my SS i just want to know if there is a way to play fatal frame 4 with Dolphin 4.0-9026 because i only got black screen when i press play button. Thanks.

[Image: wMXBvI.jpg]
[Image: 7wZPSB.jpg]
[Image: Pf2jHB.jpg]
[Image: 91pdpf.jpg]
That probably your max FPS . It will drop below 100% most of the time along with audio stuttering issue anyway
Quote: just want to know if there is a way to play fatal frame 4 with Dolphin 4.0-9026 because i only got black screen when i press play button
Here is the thing I don't understand . What's the play button ?
According to the image you posted , the game is working just fine , isn't it?
I played this game 3 years ago , I still have no idea what is the play button you're talking about
If the black screen you mention is the black album then you have to reverse the graphic settings back to default . EFB copies to texture will make game run faster but it will cause problem
https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...edirect=no
Also , right-click the game - properties - enable MMU to avoid crash
Edit : I have been playing the game with latest Dolphin (9146) for a while now , no black screen whatsoever . So either 9026 broke the game or you're using the wrong graphic settings

Darkharaen

Here bro to make it clear to you.

[Image: NS6MqA.jpg]
[Image: d7uyRQ.jpg]
Maybe the problem is that it's set to Japanese? Try changing the Wii system language to something else, like English. I don't know how it would've managed to create a save file with a Japanese then, though...

Darkharaen

I changed system language still no luck.

qqryq

I have exactly the same problem with black screen on latest Dolphin build.
Can you confirm it in 4.0-8739 and 4.0-8741?
Same issue with black screen for FF4 Eng sub (wiiscrub method). Not sure what changed in v4.0-5.0.xxxx but it gives a black screen. Works in 3.0-3.5.xxxx though. I've provided images below and matched most of the settings (config/graphics) in 3-3.5 to 5 with newer settings left to default but gives the same black screen result.

[attachment=14952]
[attachment=14953]
[attachment=14954]

[attachment=14955]
[attachment=14956]
[attachment=14957]

Last 4.0 revision and 5.0.116 have same info. What I noticed is that it shows the game as Europe instead of Japanese in version 4-5.