Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Load save state pop up window on dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

needhellp

Hi!

When i start dolphin, it asks me to "select the state to load". And even if i press cancel it still shows up. All the time, doesn't matter if i close the whole dolphin or if my game is still running.

Question is, what should or can i do about it?
That sounds odd. I can't remember that happening to anyone before... Have you tried the latest development version of Dolphin?

needhellp

Yeah, i tried the latest version of dolphin, i guess haha. You have the one that is 2 years old and the one that is updated all the time. or am i wrong? I have the one that is updated all the time.

Could it be that i pressed something? Because i can start dolphin, but as soon as i try to press controller settings for example, the window opens up and i can't do anything to remove it. Always asking me to select a state to load. I tried to select a saved state, to see if the window want to disappear, but nothing happens. I can load the game but the window is still showing, so i can't play anything.

Weird bugg or i don't really know. I even tried to reinstall it and still, same thing.
(03-22-2016, 04:25 AM)needhellp Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, i tried the latest version of dolphin, i guess haha. You have the one that is 2 years old and the one that is updated all the time. or am i wrong? I have the one that is updated all the time.

Yep, that's the right one.

(03-22-2016, 04:25 AM)needhellp Wrote: [ -> ]Could it be that i pressed something? Because i can start dolphin, but as soon as i try to press controller settings for example, the window opens up and i can't do anything to remove it. Always asking me to select a state to load. I tried to select a saved state, to see if the window want to disappear, but nothing happens. I can load the game but the window is still showing, so i can't play anything.

Try deleting the file Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Config/Hotkeys.ini. (All of Dolphin's configuration is stored in Documents/Dolphin Emulator, so reinstalling won't get rid of it.)