Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Surface Pro 4 I5 w/ 4gb ram 128ssd Vs Razer Edge Pro For Dolphin & Gaming & Emulatio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have made a deal to get rid of my ipad pro and set up to buy either surface pro 4 or a Razer Edge Pro. I am confused about the new i5 w/integrated graphics vs and older i7 with some dedicated graphics. Part of the main thing I want this device for is Dolphin. I travel a lot and need a light gaming machine that I can easily bring with me for business travel (also disable so it really helps especially to play fav games I own) Anyhow I have these two devices picked out and want to make sure I make the right choice.. Any idea which device will prove better in real world and a lot of gaming. I know dolphin is gpu intensive but not sure which device has better gpu and gaming handling. I really do like to game and after a long day of traveling and work its nice to just be able to bring my device and play in bed or at a desk with my son. The controller isn't a big deal as I can get xbox or a decent one.. Just want to know hardware wise which is more capable. :
Don't make duplicate threads. I've responded to your other one.
(03-19-2016, 03:18 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't make duplicate threads. I've responded to your other one.

Thanks sorry... New to forums too this has been the first time I was actually motivated to reach out... but I appreciate your help and the resource.
Closing duplicate thread. Continue here.