Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 5.0-rc build downloads?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've seen some people using 5.0-rc builds and i can not find them on the website or on github so where do I find them?
5.0-rc builds were scrapped. We aren't providing them anymore. They were an experiment on a new kind of release pattern that didn't work out.

Download the latest development build. It will have the latest bug and performance fixes.

We're currently in feature freeze for releasing 5.0. If you want a build that will be representative of what will be in 5.0, grab the latest dev release.

And if you have Windows 10 and a recent GPU, you get DirectX 12. =]
While the builds still are on the Dolphin website, they aren't being linked to anymore because they confused users into thinking things like 5.0-rc being newer than the 4.0 development builds. The 5.0-rc branch has been abandoned, and only the development branch is being updated now. Do you have a specific reason for wanting to use the 5.0-rc builds?
Ok ,thanks.

Berserk_GR

I also can wait for the final version 5 BUT after so many Development versions after good for DKCR Dolphin v4.0-8008-x64 they still didn't fix the invisibility of Donkey in Donkey Kong Country Returns. So many many many new versions since then and ..... nothing. (For me the best Wii game is the Donkey Kong Country Returns)
Who said they didn't find the cause of missing characters? They are well aware of the issue and in case you didn't know, that's one of the blockers for the 5.0 release...
Check the 5.0 Milestone page. I'm pretty sure PR3266 is related to fixing DKCR, but it isn't ready to be merged yet. Some bugs are hard to fix, you know. Wink
Dk glitch should be fixed past 4.0-9142

Berserk_GR

(03-18-2016, 06:39 PM)dataplays45 Wrote: [ -> ]Dk glitch should be fixed past 4.0-9142

I just tried the latest 4.0-9144 and the invisibility problem still exist in DK.
I will try also the 4.0-9142 that you say but i don't think that is fixed.

NOPE. Also with 4.0-9142 the problem is still there.
In a stage surprised me with 4.0-9144 and i thought is fixed but in next stage and more stages later, the problem is still there.
So...... i'll stick with Dolphin v4.0-8008 - x64.
(03-20-2016, 03:15 AM)Berserk_GR Wrote: [ -> ]I just tried the latest 4.0-9144 and the invisibility problem still exist in DK.
I will try also the 4.0-9142 that you say but i don't think that is fixed.

NOPE. Also with 4.0-9142 the problem is still there.
In a stage surprised me with 4.0-9144 and i thought is fixed but in next stage and more stages later, the problem is still there.
So...... i'll stick with Dolphin v4.0-8008 - x64.

Did you test OpenGL? I think one problem still remains for Direct3D 11.
Pages: 1 2