Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: help with Mario game please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
for super mario bros game, I am using Dolphin 4.0 using the keyboard

on Level 4-6 or on the ship(boat) level,

mario dies when I first start on that level, I do not even see mario , its like not showing at all ?

how can I fix this problem please ?

Thanks
(03-16-2016, 10:41 AM)lolo1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
for super mario bros game, I am using Dolphin 4.0 using the keyboard

on Level 4-6 or on the ship(boat)  level,

mario dies when I first start on that level, I do not even see mario , its like not showing at all ?

how can I fix this problem please ?

Thanks

A few things...

1) Dolphin 4.0 is not supported on these forums. Please use the latest Development Revisions here. At the minimum, we only support 4.0.2, nothing lower.

2) What "Super Mario Bros" game are you talking about? New Super Mario Bros Wii? Please be specific.

3) Assuming you are playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii, make sure the disc image of your game isn't corrupt. Open up Dolphin and right-click on New Super Mario Bros from the game list. Go to Properties -> Filesystem, then right click on the Partition (e.g. Partition 0), then select Check Partition Integrity. If Dolphin reports an issue, you need to redump/rerip your game.

4) Make sure you're not using cheats.
Yes it has been solved. thanks

how can I get Yoshi different colors ? like pink or blue

and how can you carry Toad the baby ?

I want to know the keyboard controls please

thanks

(03-16-2016, 11:28 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]A few things...

1) Dolphin 4.0 is not supported on these forums. Please use the latest Development Revisions here. At the minimum, we only support 4.0.2, nothing lower.

2) What "Super Mario Bros" game are you talking about? New Super Mario Bros Wii? Please be specific.

3) Assuming you are playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii, make sure the disc image of your game isn't corrupt. Open up Dolphin and right-click on New Super Mario Bros from the game list. Go to Properties -> Filesystem, then right click on the Partition (e.g. Partition 0), then select Check Partition Integrity. If Dolphin reports an issue, you need to redump/rerip your game.

4) Make sure you're not using cheats.
thanks