Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fire emblem Radiant Dawn,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

rade775

Maybe this is just my computer specs but I am trying to play Radiant Dawn , however the game is kind of slow. It is still playable (I've gotten to chapter 6), but I feel like the movement and music is laggy. I don't really care about the intensive graphics (in the game) as I have combat animations turned off. I just want to be able to move units freely. Is there anyway to make it faster?

The only options i changed was from OpenGl to direct11. I am fine as long as it is around ~30 fps, feels playable.

My computer runs i3 2328m which is 2.2 ghz, and used intel hd 3000.  I ran path of radiance fine without any lag and the games are somewhat similar.

Am I screwed?

Heres a picture of the emulation (btw its north american version)
http://imgur.com/4t105No
You can turn down the emulated CPU clock if you really want, but, it can make that game unstable. It's in options/configure/advanced

rade775

(03-14-2016, 06:45 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]You can turn down the emulated CPU clock if you really want, but, it can make that game unstable.  It's in options/configure/advanced

Thanks, this helped!