Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DLL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi , im using dolphin 4.0-9120 and im getting this error:
The Procedure entry point abort could not be located in the Dynamic link Library:c:...
The dll that has a error is VCRUNTIME140.
If anyone can help me i would be very apreciated.
Thx
Quote:The development versions require the 64-bit Visual C++ redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 to be installed.

It says this right above the download. Wink
(03-12-2016, 09:29 AM)Invader Wrote: [ -> ]It says this right above the download. Wink

For some reason this is giving me an error [Image: fr4i2ctib]
(03-12-2016, 09:32 AM)Davneta Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason this is giving me an error [Image: fr4i2ctib]

http://postimg.org/image/fr4i2ctib/
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Problem 1: you installed the x86 version instead of the x64 version.
Problem 2: If it fails to install, sometimes it can be due to a pirated windows or it not being up to date. Can you make sure your windows install is all good with updates?
(03-12-2016, 09:45 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Problem 1: you installed the x86 version instead of the x64 version.
Problem 2: If it fails to install, sometimes it can be due to a pirated windows or it not being up to date.  Can you make sure your windows install is all good with updates?

Problem 1: Nope , Its installed with 64.
Problem 2: Yes , unfortunantely i dont have any money to buy original keys. Not even at 20$
Im already doing all the updates. I'll check with you soon to see if i can install C++
Still gives me error. After all the updates
Anyone knows a way to fix?
open an admin command prompt and run

sfc /scannow

It will try to scan your system files and repair them if possible. if it cannot do that or it claims nothing is wrong, you likely have something very very very wrong with your OS and will need to reformat, as you probably have other things that are broken too.
Pages: 1 2