Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Auto Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While looking for a simple way to update dolphin I found this tool that is sort of a launcher but for dolphin here is the link.
I do not own any rights to the product all credit goes to waffru.
Shame I don't see anything about it being GPL licensed or having any other GNU/Freedom license attached to it.
Functionality similar to this is already on my radar.
(03-11-2016, 07:42 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]Functionality similar to this is already on my radar.

As the ancient and cryptic Arch-Wizard Gtfffissnazzzth of Xandorf once carved upon a cursed tablet with a petrified dragon spleen:

u r kool
In the meantime there's a chocolatey package which is kept up to date with master-branch Dolphin. Just do a 'choco upgrade' every once in a while and it's kept up to date.
(03-11-2016, 07:13 AM)dataplays45 Wrote: [ -> ]While looking for a simple way to update dolphin I found this tool that is sort of a launcher but for dolphin here is the link.
I do not own any rights to the product all credit goes to waffru.

The link does not work Undecided
The latest development revisions of Dolphin have an auto-uodate feature built-in, so there is no need to use the launcher linked to in the first post. We recommend you try our development builds first instead of old solutions that may have been hacked together. If there is a problem or issue with Dolphin's auto update, please make a new thread for assistance and we'll see what's going on.