Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: direct3d 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In dolphin you have plugins but they are not finished yet,soo my question-can you use plugins from pcsx2 emulator to make dolphin better or take the code from pcsx2 plugins and adapt them for dolphin,if it is possible then that is maybe the fastes way to upgrade dolphin....
I am not an expert in emulators or programing,but I am learning at my school.

LuisR14

wtf of a question is this? of course not, the ps2 and the gc/wii have totally different architectures and stuff so that wouldn't be possible to do
I wish it was that easy ^^
why do not ask the console creators to help you or thouse who lost their job in some of the consoles companies if the console creators can not tell you??!!!!!!!

strike101

Where do you get a DirectX plugin for Dolphin ?
Its not a plugin!
Its a release for microsoft just update your DX.
Don't sweat the small stuff
(10-01-2009, 01:58 PM)strike101 Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you get a DirectX plugin for Dolphin ?

The newer revisions of Dolphin have started to come with a VERY much improved DX9 plugin.

Check some of the unofficial builds threads if you want to tinker around with it.
PSCX2 has entirely different working systems from Dolphin. Dolphin builds should come with the Direct3D plugins, unless the builder decided not to package it in.