Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: About to build. Would like input from experienced builders.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*rolls eyes*

Or the person can use rubber bands, zip ties, or the space for cable management on the back of the motherboard mounting rack. And then not particularly care about what it looks like because the case they chose isn't windowed. hurr.
Thanks piccolo, but I'm sure I will manage. I'd love to have a full modular buuuuuuuuut I'm cheap.
If you buy Windows 7, you get a free update to Windows 10
(03-06-2016, 02:56 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]If you buy Windows 7, you get a free update to Windows 10

But this promotional upgrade is time-limited, so, make sure to update to Windows 10 BEFORE July. And don't worry, after upgrading you'll have Windows 10 free forever (assuming you're on the same computer), you just need to do the upgrade before July...
Another question. I just put Windows 10 on my fossil machine to try it out. Does direct3d12 come with it already?
(03-07-2016, 12:19 AM)dickster7000 Wrote: [ -> ]Another question. I just put Windows 10 on my fossil machine to try it out. Does direct3d12 come with it already?

If it is a fossil it won't support dx12 (that depends on its GPU)
I just found that out after some digging on the amd website. The auto detect tool wouldn't recognize my gpu. The lastest I can get is 10.1.
Another humble question- I will be going with Admin89's suggestion for a build, listed here: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/gWdYVn

One issue is, I want a 4 port usb 3.0 front bay. Pcpartpicker doesn't have a compatibility check for this. Here's the link- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...lsrc=aw.ds

I have no idea what the connections are in the back. Will they work with the mobo I am trying to get? Any better suggestions?

Also the dvd drive I stripped from my friends old lenovo PC is connected by IDE/PATA cable. I think I see a pata input on the mobo but I might be wrong. Is it compatible?
Pages: 1 2