Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Two controllers are recognized as one.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I'm streaming Dolphin to my Raspberry Pi 2 via Moonlight-embedded (nvidia shield). I have two DS3 controllers connected to the RP2 (Raspberry Pi 2), and both of them are recognized as Player 1 and Player 2.. Even when I start PCSX2 it is mapped correctly.. The RP2 sends it's DS3 mappings to my PC, which again recognizes the input as standard xbox 360 input, thus treating the input correctly to the emulator that is running on my computer ..

However with Dolphin It's not working.. I have set Gamecube controller on Port 1 and Port 2. Both of them are mapped correctly, but it seems that Dolphin can only sense one controller instead of two..
It's random which controller is being picked as the main controller when I start a game..

Is this a Dolphin setting that I have forgotten to check? If I've had two PC-gamepads, I could have tested it directly with Dolphin, but I only have the two DS3 controller connected to my RP2. Dolphin should be able to distinguish those two controller apart, like PCSX2 does.

Any advice?

-----------------------------
[color=#000000]Specs:[/color]

[color=#000000]Intel i7 4770k overclocked at 4.5[/color]
[color=#000000]12gb ram[/color]
[color=#000000]780TI Geforce[/color]

[color=#000000]Ishiiruka Dolphin (the latest version)[/color]
[color=#000000]Dual core active[/color]
[color=#000000]resolution: full screen 1080[/color]
[color=#000000]Directx12[/color]
[color=#000000]vsync on[/color]
[color=#000000]Enhancements:[/color]
[color=#000000]Scaled EFB Copy[/color]
[color=#000000]Pixel lightning[/color]
[color=#000000]Tesselation enabled, early culling[/color]
[color=#000000]3x internal res (1080p)[/color]
[color=#000000]No AA[/color]
[color=#000000]16 AF[/color]
[color=#000000]Custom textures[/color]

[color=#000000]Setting in pictures: [/color][color=#006abd]http://imgur.com/WR0AHHO[/color]
Does this happen on the latest dev version? We can't provide suppport to ishiiruka outside of its forum thread.
(03-03-2016, 08:51 AM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]Does this happen on the latest dev version? We can't provide suppport to ishiiruka outside of its forum thread.

Ahh ok. I will test as soon as I'm home. I have only tried ishiiruka, but I guess it is the same with the original Dolphin too. 
This is the rapbian command to run a game: "moonlight stream 192.168.x.xxx -mapping /opt/retropie/configs/moonlight/gamecube.map -app WindWaker.sh"

I think Dolphin sees the incoming gamepad mapping (converted to xbox controller by moonlight) as one controller, and can't divide the two DS3's I have active. I thought it might be an emulator problem rather than gamestream problem, since other emulators can divide.

But no, I haven't tested the original Dolphin. I will try that later and give a feedback.