Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Request: Tabs for GC and Wii Games on Frontend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just ripped all my Wii games. It turns out I've quite a few!

Anyway, up until recently I've only used Dolphin for some GameCube games but now that I've got a lot of Wii titles in there now, the frontend is a bit full and I have to scroll through the games.

I never had to do this before and it struck me that it might be nice to have tabs at the top of the frontend so that one could quickly switch between GC and Wii games (perhaps even a 3rd tab for Wiiware and a 4th for VC...).

I realise that the frontend is probably low priority with regards to development but I thought I'd ask anyway. I feel it would refine the experience a fair bit as everything else surrounding Dolphin (this forum, the wiki, nightly downloads etc) is so well done.

PS: Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I couldn't decide whether to post here or in the General forum. Smile
While Dolphin doesn't have tabs for platforms, there are other ways to keep platforms apart from each other. The first is to sort by platform by clicking on the header above the platform icon column, and the second is to filter using View > Show Platforms.
Moved to General Discussion...