Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: how do i do full circle in the controller?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

cns00

i am playing the game beyond good and evil on my emulator. i am using my keyboard and in controller settings i set it to standard controller

below is picture of the pause screen:-
[attachment=14423]

on the actual gamecube console i have to do a full rotation of the control stick by using the gamecube controller to be able to access all the items in the menu. when i move the control stick an arrow will move and when the arrow lands on the icon that i want i access it

on the dolphin emulator i can only press up, up+right, right, right+down, down, down+left, left and left+up by using the keyboard. there are some icons in the menu that i cant reach. for example if i press up+right i can access the icon that has a stick, but i cant access the icon next to it which has a 2 because i cant make the arrow land on it. if i press down+right i can access the icon that has card which has a 0 but i cant access the icon that has cd and the icon that has pearl with 1 because i cant make the arrow land on them

i tried to use a mouse and i redefined the keys (for example up is mouse moving up). i can now do a full circle and make the arrow land over all the icons, but the arrow is moving too fast so i am unable to access the icon that i want. in windows i set mouse speed to slowest but it is still fast in the game

what do i do?
Have you tried holding down whatever key you have set for the Modifier? What that does is half the input, so instead of the key press being 100% in one direction, its 50%. If that doesn't work, you need to buy a PC game controller. I recommend the Logitech F310