Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problems with save files;
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wasn't sure where to post this, but for some reason the save I downloaded for Twilight Princess (GC) doesn't show up when I launch the game. I've followed several guides on where to place them, but here I am.
Can you show where you placed it? Did you check that the save is from the same region as your game?
(02-23-2016, 06:47 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Can you show where you placed it? Did you check that the save is from the same region as your game?

What I did was; Dolphin>Tools>Memcard Manager (GC)>Memory Card A>Import GCI. It shows up under Memory Card A. But when I launch Twilight Princess it doesn't show up in the file selection.
Are you in the right region? Are you using CGI-Folders or Memory card? (Check Config -> GameCube -> Device Settings (Slot A))
If you are using CGI, just put the .cgi-file into GC/<region> you should be good to go.
(02-24-2016, 02:22 AM)Neui Wrote: [ -> ]Are you in the right region? Are you using CGI-Folders or Memory card? (Check Config -> GameCube -> Device Settings (Slot A))
If you are using CGI, just put the .cgi-file into GC/<region> you should be good to go.

I tried that just now but again it never shows up at the file selection menu. As shown in this screenshot. http://prntscr.com/a6z7oh