Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Linking GBA to GC issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

chaocaster_

So I want to play Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for GameCube so I did, but now I want to get gold chao for some shiny chao (the sparkly/glistening ones) so I downloaded VisualBoyAdvanced-M and tried to link it and, it didnt work.

In controllers I have port 1 - standard controller | port 2 - GBA | (all other ports empty)
In VisualBoyAdvanced-M I used the Link option but it didnt work and I set the VisualBoy to GameBoy and it still wont recognize it.

Help me out please...
You need a specific build of VBA-M (VBA-M WX), and you need to set the link type to GameCube. Also, Dolphin's code for GBA <==> GC linking isn't perfect, so it might just not work at all, but I think SA2 was a game that worked.

chaocaster_

(02-22-2016, 07:16 AM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]You need a specific build of VBA-M (VBA-M WX), and you need to set the link type to GameCube. Also, Dolphin's code for GBA <==> GC linking isn't perfect, so it might just not work at all, but I think SA2 was a game that worked.

Cool I will try it out but do you have a link to vba-m wx?

chaocaster_

(02-22-2016, 07:28 AM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]Here.

Program wont respond, I downloaded it, and transfered to my desktop via hard drive
You're not describing the issue very well. Just download the latest version, extract all of the files to some folder, and run it.