Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ultra speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guy i have just played mario galaxy , remember the lego galaxy or something like that anyway... when i played that galaxy in one of that galaxys there is a cacke with candle , before i blew out the fire on these candles the speed ranging between 25/32 when i blew out the candels it raging between 42/52 or something like that.........

you are asking what is the point of all that babbling right?......
iam gonna tell ya : can the emu disable the fire texture or something .that thing gonna make it fast dont say nothing happen but gfx glichic before you try it

i have gave you an example and a new way to speed the emu and all i wanna from you guys is make a hack that disable the fire if that doesnt boost up the emu speed delete that hack .
Nah, why don't we just disable everything, and emu will run at 10000FPSBig Grin

More serious, the candle is obviously not just a texture, it has functions assigned to it in the game's code. You can't disable it, just like you can't disable Mario.
Just have patience or buy the best processor on earth (or go play on ur wii :p).
kkkkk evry thing i say it your laghing at it ok i shuld log out and never come back for such a selly site