Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda WW lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ProfPhoenix

So, I recently Downloaded Wind Waker after seeing some videos mentioning it. Unfortunately for me, I run into some lag every time I try to play it, I run at ~10 FPS just at the start of the game. I admit my PC isn't all that good, but I think it can do a bit better than this. Suggestions?

PC Specs:
Operating System: Windows 8 x64
Processor/CPU: AMD E1-2500
Video Card/GPU: AMD Radeon HD 8240
Memory/RAM: 4GB
(02-20-2016, 01:29 PM)ProfPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I admit my PC isn't all that good, but I think it can do a bit better than this.

Unfortunately, it probably can't do much better than that. Your CPU is incredibly weak for Dolphin (1.4GHz and no turbo whatsoever). The GPU isn't the best either, so you might struggle with anything above 1x IR if I understand things correctly.

Also...

ProfPhoenix Wrote:I recently Downloaded Wind Waker after seeing some videos mentioning it.

Quote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. Furthermore, discussion pertaining to "ROM"s is only allowed when it relates to the DSP. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded an ISO will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.

Downloading games is against the Forum Rules. Closed.