Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can I play Wii Games with i5?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JKMarks

I have a computer with Intel i5-3210 with 2,5Ghz, 4Gb of Ram and 2Gb Intel Graphics HD4000.

I'm using Dolphin 4.0 with some games from the GC perfectly (50 Fps all time with chrome, obs and other programs open), can I play Wii Games with a normal fps on my computer?

Thanks.
1. Don't download games illegally.
2. Wii games aren't inherently more demanding than GameCube games. How good the performance is depends a lot on the game itself.
3. You should use the latest development version instead of 4.0 to get better performance.

JKMarks

(02-20-2016, 04:23 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]1. Don't download games illegally.
2. Wii games aren't inherently more demanding than GameCube games. How good the performance is depends a lot on the game itself.
3. You should use the latest development version instead of 4.0 to get better performance.

For example, games like Mario Galaxy, Mario Party or Wii music?
(02-20-2016, 04:29 AM)JKMarks Wrote: [ -> ]For example, games like Mario Galaxy, Mario Party or Wii music?

I have pretty close specs. I'm not sure about wii music, but those are a struggle for my pc. For my pc, most games are 40-50 fps, whether it is 30 fps 100% or 60. Both are 60 fps.