Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Windows 10 Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

oneclassycrux

Hay everyone. So I recently upgraded to Win 10. I got Dolphin back and reinstalled all respective drivers. The emulator worked great!.. for about a week. Now it rapid fires my buttons. When I look at the controller config tab all of the buttons are flashing at random intervals like it has a refresh rate on it. I have tried rolling the drivers back, uninstalling them and re installing them. I tried the same with dolphin and I even tried other controllers and it did the same thing. Does anyone have any ideas whats going on there or have the same issue? Id appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks everyone!
Does not happen on my win10. Try re configuring the controller, and try the keyboard to see if its the controller.

oneclassycrux

(02-21-2016, 04:53 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Does not happen on my win10. Try re configuring the controller, and try the keyboard to see if its the controller.

Ive already dnoe that man. A couple times
(02-21-2016, 11:02 AM)oneclassycrux Wrote: [ -> ]Ive already dnoe that man. A couple times

Again does it happen with keyboard?