Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Small simple questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo

1. How big is the Speed difference between Mac OS X 10.11 na dWindows 10?

2. Why i have problems with Bluetooth on Windows 10?

3. If I want to play a game, I want to know how I best the settings and the HD textures. I want a good gaming experience. My English is not good. If there is more help in German language?

4. What is particularly good setting for a PS4 controller?

5. When Dolphine appear inversion 5? If the differences are large between V5 and V 4.0.8894?

Many thanks for the answer. =)
(02-12-2016, 05:36 PM)Foolmoon Wrote: [ -> ]2. Why i have problems with Bluetooth on Windows 10?

The latest versions (not 5.0) should work best with windows 10

(02-12-2016, 05:36 PM)Foolmoon Wrote: [ -> ]5. When Dolphine appear inversion 5? If the differences are large between V5 and V 4.0.8894?

Dolphin 5.0 is older than 4.0-8894
1. Usually it is the system and drivers. From what i read, Intel Graphics drivers aren't good at all in Mac OS X (current solution is to boot Windows with Bootcamp or so)
2. Depends on drivers and product. I heard the default bluetooth-stack on Windows 10 is better than in Windows 7, wich has to use the Toshiba Stack-Driver and hope their bluetooth is supported and capeble. (See more at the wikipage)
3. Some things that the game needs are automaticly set. In the Graphics Configuration, you may want to enable "Scaled EFB Copy" ("Skalierte EFB-Kopie") and set the Internal Resolution ("Interne Auflösung") to something higher (eg. 3x)
Backend shouldn't matter too much, but if you got problems in one, then try the other one (provided you are using Windows, wich has 2 avilable graphics backend, while other systems only one, excluding Software Renderer)
For HD-Textures, you have to look on the internet, eg. https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Forum-hd-...e-projects
The first thread ("Dolphin Custom Textures Info") has a instruction for installing them.
To activate it, go to the Graphical settings and the last tab "Advanced" ("Erweitert") has a option called "Load Custom Textures" ("Lade benutzerdefinierte Texturen")
4. You can set the controls how you want, so there is just a "personal" setting
5. 5.0-RC is based on 4.0-6727 (and discontinued), wich is certainly older than 4.0-8894. 4.0 is over 2 years old, so better choose the lastest build (4.0-8894)
(Is there a "official" 5.0 atm? At least it doesn't say anything on the downloads page)
No, Dolphin 5.0 will be newer than 4.0-6727 and 4.0-8894. Foolmoon was asking about when 5.0 will be released, he wasn't asking about 5.0-rc.