Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Power Rig for Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After reading the Global Forum rules, it looks like I'm okay to share this here .. I'm selling the Dolphin Rig that I lovingly put together. It's a fantastic machine (gaming, video editing, emulating) but I'm starting a new job and no longer need a desktop at home.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/291682215515
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/sys/5442857204.html

If you're thinking upgrading to a new rig, please reach out, especially if you're in the Baltimore/DC/VA area. Note: There's no graphics card, but I imagine the target user has their own or is mainly interested in the CPU.

CPU:
    i5-4670K @ 4.2 GHz (stable for 2+ years)
Motherboard:   
    Asus 79M-PLUS MicroATX
Memory:
    8GB (2x4) G.Skill Ripjaw
Storage:
    256GB Crucial MX 100 SSD
    250GB WD Caviar Blue 3.5" 7200RPM
Video Card:
    Intel HD Integrated
Case:
    Silverstone SG09 Black (MicroATX)
PSU:
    SilverStone Strider Gold 550W 80+ Gold
Fans:
    CPU: Hyper 212 EVO
    Chasis: 180mm (top), 2x 120mm (front, back)
    Add'l: 2x Cooler Master R4 120mm (sides)

Country of origin: USA
Item condition or quality, along with any relevant product numbering: Used (see above)
Price of the item, along with acceptable forms of payment (Paypal, Bitcoin, Wire transfer, freebie, etc): Ebay auction or $450 in person
Method of shipping (Postal service, FedEx, UPS, etc): Up to the buyer
I wish I had the money to buy this right now, but I don't Sad
how is this a dolphin power rig with intel hd integrated
Powerhouse based on the CPU.
The GPU can support 1x-2x IR depending on the game, which isn't bad.
Yep, I played thru Rogue Squadron 2 and 3 on the iGPU with solid performance, as well as Zelda:TP with the hi-res pack.

dxblake

haha you don't need anything crazy, Ive an Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.83 with an ATI 7700 and 8 gigs of DDR2 ram. Played through Skyward Sword and now playing DK Returns. This computer nowadays may costya $200 bucks.
Yeah, but anything more demanding won't play on that. Heck, I have issues playing Paper Mario and Pokemon XD on my Q6600 @2.4 GHz with a GTX760.
Try RS2 and RS3 and get back to us Tongue