Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Crash Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Andymander

Dolphin crashes for no reason. I start the program and it works for a few minutes then it crashes out of nowhere Huh
Please Help!
What error do you get? What games does it crash in?

Andymander

(02-10-2016, 01:51 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]What error do you get? What games does it crash in?

The games don't crash. If I stay in the program menu it will crash too.
OK, but specify what crash means. Does it give an error message? Does it just close without warning?

Andymander

(02-11-2016, 09:15 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]OK, but specify what crash means. Does it give an error message? Does it just close without warning?

Yeah it just says "Dolphin.exe has stopped working."
Yes, as of lately Dolphin is highly unstable, just follow this bug #9316 in the issue tracker so you get informed when it gets fixed.
The title says "after savestates", but my last post confirms that actually there's little needed to trigger a crash.

I'm trying someone cares enough so to avoid some buried bug-fest gets through stable 5.0.

Andymander

(02-11-2016, 09:23 AM)eckso Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, as of lately Dolphin is highly unstable, just follow this bug #9316 in the issue tracker so you get informed when it gets fixed.
The title says "after savestates", but my last post confirms that actually there's little needed to trigger a crash.

I'm trying someone cares enough so to avoid some buried bug-fest gets through stable 5.0.

Thanks.