Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Screen problem with Grand Slam Tennis WII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Lorenzo69

Hi, everyone. Ok, when Istart a single game with the asked settings, everything's right, I can play, no problem, but when I want to play a Grand Slam tournament , I keep the same settings, but on the play screen, the left / Up quarter is black, so I can't see the entire screen, so unplayable , 'cos when the opponent is this part of the screen, he's a "ghost", so you don't know what he's gonna do. Thanks for all your advices and sorry for my french english... Lorenzo
Can you post a screenshot of your Dolphin graphics settings?

Lorenzo69

(02-07-2016, 01:18 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post a screenshot of your Dolphin graphics settings?

Morning Mr JosJuice. I'm gonna give you more informations for my case. First my PC is Sony Vaio Windows 7 x64. CPU IntelCore i5-2430M 2,4 Ghz. RAM 4 Go. Graphic Card NVIDIA GEForce 410M. It's so similare as yours. Now for my settings: First, if "Store EFB Copies to Texture Only" is ON, I got the Up/Left Black Sqare as explained EVEN IF I PLAY A SIMPLE GAME; So I turn it OFF, and then it's OK to play a SIMPLE GAME; The entire screen is visible. But after, I keep the same settings and I try to start a Grand Slam Tournament, and there, the strange Up/Left black square is back. For my settings, I even can't give you a screenshot, cos it happens with every different settings: I tried ENHANCEMENTS:Scaled EFB Copies To Texture Only "On" and then "OFF", TEXTURE CACHE ACCURACY: Safe, Middle and then Fast, XFB: Disabled, Virtual and then Real: BUT THE BLACK SQUARE IS STILL THERE. And with all these settings, I tried to mix all of them ; some "ON" with others "OFF", and that in all the possible situations, so it takes me an even long time. But the probleme is still there. So here are my explainations; I hope I was clear and understandable and maybe you'll find an issue to my problem; I saw your systeme look close as mine and it would be more strange that you don't have the problems I explained; Do you Think that's just a setting problem, and not a system problem with for example a different graphic card or other ? I don't know anything in computer world, so I let you try to save my life. So thanks a lot for all your next advices and hope you'll find a solution. See you soon. Lorenzo