Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: PokémonXD visual bug in opening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
So theres this weird visual bug in the very beginning of the opening of PokemonXD: Gale of darkness.
Besides there, the screen of very TV monitor in the game looks like those weird color pixelated picture, which isnt a very bad problem, but its getting on one's nerves after some time.

I used the newest version of dolphin, 4.0-8863, iirc this bug didnt exist a few months ago, it worked all correctly on some older verions, but i dont know exactly which one it was. I also didnt change any settings compared to the working game.
Dont mind the framedrops in the second (bugged) part, thats because i recorded. Normally, the game runs smooth and perfectly on 25 frames and more, no bugs dicored by me yet.

Thanks in advance Smile

Video of the bug:

My specs, if important:

Windows 10
8GB ram
AMD fx4100 quad-core @3,6Ghz
AMD radeon hf 7770 Ghz edition 1GB
Did you updated your drivers? What are your settings? (Graphics backend eg.) Does it happen on other games?
(02-05-2016, 11:42 PM)Neui Wrote: [ -> ]Did you updated your drivers? What are your settings? (Graphics backend eg.) Does it happen on other games?

It works on my end without a graphical glitch (with the PAL version, like you)
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Ik8BkyXBs

Huh, thats weird...
Afaik, my drivers are up to date, maybe i changes some settings without noticing, will try chnging some stuff later.
If it doesnt help, i'm gonna do a new windows reinstrallation anyways, sice im getting new pc parts.

Thanks for your answer Smile