Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Triforce Dolphin not saving screenshots/dumping textures under Windows 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

cinder

Any way to remedy this?

Dolphin currently has the proper permissions (Write), and even generates the proper directory tree - There are just no graphics being generated in either the Texture Dump or Screenshot folders for any title. Running as Administrator makes no difference.

For instance, when taking screenshots it always reports that "path/to/screenshots/GameId/GameId-1.png" has been generated - As in, it claims every screenshot is the first one I've taken yet none appear.

On a related note, 3D Ripper DX does not detect that it's rendering anything.

Edit: It appears to be an issue with DirectX 12.

Switching the rendering software to OpenGL solved this issue. It appears as though Dolphin is unaware of what is rendering in DirectX 12? Where can I report this issue?
(02-03-2016, 11:28 AM)cinder Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: It appears to be an issue with DirectX 12.

Switching the rendering software to OpenGL solved this issue. It appears as though Dolphin is unaware of what is rendering in DirectX 12? Where can I report this issue?

Reports about DirectX 12 currently go here: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-un...12-backend