Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin fps drop ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-03-2016, 03:46 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin doesn't work with SLI , crossfire , dual GPU . Even if you see SLI enabled on graphic option , only 1 GPU can be used . We always advise people not to open the graphic settings in-game . By doing that , you will overwrite the default .ini settings . In this case , "EFB copies to RAM" was reversed to "EFB copies to texture" which improved your performance by sacrificing accuracy . Like @mimimi mentioned above , without   "EFB copies to RAM"  you will have "Clothes Textures Missing" issue the next time you load the save or the next place your charater move in
https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...y#Problems

i can force with nvidiainspector ,with only a gpu in 5 k my gpu 1 was at 99 % and with my sli gpu 1 60 % gpu 2 60 % also .
http://i.imgur.com/Y3BiApj.png
no i will not take care about that it's only a bug with this game

the bug of missing clothing does so only when I open the menu before the first loading of my save but if I open it after it does not disappear ,like in my video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHHN5-diWT0 (it must be because the textures clothes are preloaded after the first load of my save game, many of clothes)

(i get only many of fps with him the others games do not )
@mimimi:
Is this custom build just for TLS, or it also works with other titles?

If it does, could you post an updated build with your EFB2Tex patch (must be based on 4.0-8260 or newer) to see if it helps in titles with (ridiculously demanding) lens flare effects which *need* EFB2RAM.
Your latest custom build is based on 4.0-8044 (in which these effects are broken / do not work).
(02-04-2016, 06:29 AM)kirbypuff Wrote: [ -> ]@mimimi:

If it does, could you post an updated build with your EFB2Tex patch (must be based on 4.0-8260 or newer) to see if it helps in titles with (ridiculously demanding) lens flare effects which *need* EFB2RAM.
Your latest custom build is based on 4.0-8044 (in which these effects are broken / do not work).

No, it work only with the last story a game like xenoblade don't change of performance

but for the bug of clothes if you do that before the game loading it's certainly because you have many of colors and clothes the colors of your characters should be in hexadecimal numbers not like the environments and png.
(02-04-2016, 06:29 AM)kirbypuff Wrote: [ -> ]@mimimi:

The build is a complete hack and really only works for the last story. Can you name a few of those games with the lense flare effects that are broken? Maybe you know of one, which the developers are not aware of.
Pages: 1 2