Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: netplay help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is for melee. I have the 3 basic settings checked off in config (dual core, idle skipping, cheats), and I have the gecko code "netplay community settings" checked off. However when I right click on melee, there is no option to host Netplay games like I see on tutorials. To my understanding it should be showing up under properties and wiki, however it is not there. I am super new to dolphin and I may just be missing something.

To be clear I have the 1.02 version of melee (I was told to get this one for netplay) and I have one of the newest versions of dolphin. any help would be appreciated.
4.0.2 is not one of the newest versions of Dolphin. Please update
(02-01-2016, 09:54 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]4.0.2 is not one of the newest versions of Dolphin. Please update

I don't have 4.02. I have 1.02 of the melee iso. I have one of the newest development builds of dolphin. I downloaded it yesterday
(02-01-2016, 09:38 AM)dragonite14 Wrote: [ -> ]However when I right click on melee, there is no option to host Netplay games like I see on tutorials. To my understanding it should be showing up under properties and wiki, however it is not there.

There is no such option in the official versions of Dolphin. I suppose it was available in the old dc-netplay-4.0-652 build. What you have to do instead is to use Tools > Start NetPlay and select the game there.