Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: help downloading dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So the screen isn't completely black, it's just mostly black? Can you post a screenshot?
If you're seeing outlines, it sounds like you have wireframe turned on. Under the Graphics tab in the advanced section, make sure wireframe is off
wireframe is turned off, I checked. I'm not sure how to take a screenshot. I took a picture of it and uploaded it to my computer, however I don't know how to get the URL for it to be able to post in here.
I can navigate through the menus and stuff, however I can only see the outline of the text boxes, and none of the actual words. the entire background is black, and the boxes are grey and blue. but it feels like its running smoothly, and the music plays fine.
this is what I see when I start the game

http://s1155.photobucket.com/user/dragon...sort=3&o=0
Have you tried the Direct3D backend instead of OpenGL? AMD drivers are not the best for OpenGL…
Yep, I actually randomly decided to try that right before you responded and it works now haha. Awesomeness. thanks to all who offered advice. It's much appreciated
Pages: 1 2