Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: OpenGL Black Screen GTX970m (sound only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Digda

Hi, I was using Dolphin with no problems just a few days ago, but today all of a sudden every time I launch a game I only got a black screen, but the games are running because there is sound. I have tried solutions I found in other threads here and on other places, but nothing did work. The issue occurs only when I select OpenGL or Direct3D with my Nvidia card selected. Selecting Direct3D with my Intel HD530 works, but it's slow compared to how it was previously with OpenGL working. I am using the latest version of the Dolphin master branch and tried older versions. I also reversed to my previous Geforce drivers and even installed a pretty old one, but the issue persists. What am I supposed to do now?

Edit: Apparently I'm good at finding solutions to problems minutes after posting a thread, asking for help. The issue maker is the software called Duet Display I installed some days ago. This software can transfer your windows screen to an iPhone via a lightning cable. Apparently it causes a conflict with OpenGL/my Nvidia card. If you are curious, you can try it yourself. Install Duet Display and see if Dolphin with OpenGL works.