Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Play Wii Games online without netplay NVIDIA SHARE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just tested a way to play wii games that use wiimote with NVIDIA SHARE, u can play with one friend, the invited friend must be the first player,  in the options u have to select "play as me".
and the host must be the second player.
tested games:
Mario Party 9.

requirements:
Host must have a nvidia gtx 660+
xbox 360 controllers or keyboard.

pd: sorry for my bad english but i have to share this because this was amazing for me xD.
(01-29-2016, 11:32 AM)mkts02 Wrote: [ -> ]i just tested a way to play wii games that use wiimote with NVIDIA SHARE, u can play with one friend, the invited friend must be the first player,  in the options u have to select "play as me".
and the host must be the second player.
tested games:
Mario Party 9.

requirements:
Host must have a nvidia gtx 660+
xbox 360 controllers or keyboard.

pd: sorry for my bad english but i have to share this because this was amazing for me xD.

Nvidia Share is terrible.

A)It's very unstable and is prone to crash

B)The "Guest", AKA the friend on the receiving end is limited to a maximum framerate of 30fps and 720p res. Not really ideal for true proper coop experience.
(01-30-2016, 07:40 PM)isamu Wrote: [ -> ]Nvidia Share is terrible.

A)It's very unstable and is prone to crash

B)The "Guest", AKA the friend on the receiving end is limited to a maximum framerate of 30fps and 720p res. Not really ideal for true proper coop experience.

well is better than nothing xD