Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem - Pc or Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

zone19871

PC Specs - Intel® Pentuim dual CPU E2140 @ 1.60Ghz, 160GHz, Vista Home Premuim, 1.00GB Memory(RAM), 32-Bit operating system, Radeon X1300/1550 Series. I have updated DX to the max and updated all of my drivers to the best they can get to.

Problem - on ever game i try to play it has a major flaw in it, either the screen keeps flashing, no writing, no floors etc. the problems are different on different emulators i get, verison v.2 there isnt a problem but it crashes. I am using (or trying to use) verison SVN R4311 now. Is it my computer?
both

tell us the game you are trying to run

and , V.2 ????

zone19871

Digimon world 4 flashes, Lost Kingdoms 2 Has no floors (just walking on blackness) and Medabots infinity has no writing
Try enabling Safe Texture Cache hack in GFX settings for Medabots
also Try the Sky of Arcadia or ZTP Bloom hack.

whats your graphic card by the way?

zone19871

Radeon X1300/1550 Series
i dunno how but i got it to work? hahhaha just messed around with it for half an hour, soz for the inconvinance to you guys and thanks for the answers
i found the solution for other people, activate Use Real XFB on OpenGL. the Direct3D graphics plugin should get that because it fixed up my problem

littlekids05

(09-27-2009, 03:44 AM)zone19871 Wrote: [ -> ]Digimon world 4 flashes, Lost Kingdoms 2 Has no floors (just walking on blackness) and Medabots infinity has no writing
i also having problem on Digimon World 4, the screen is coming out with the black bar flash....any solution..??

cupis12

(09-30-2009, 04:52 PM)littlekids05 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2009, 03:44 AM)zone19871 Wrote: [ -> ]Digimon world 4 flashes, Lost Kingdoms 2 Has no floors (just walking on blackness) and Medabots infinity has no writing
i also having problem on Digimon World 4, the screen is coming out with the black bar flash....any solution..??

use real XFB in opengl plugin configuration....