Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Silent Hill Shattered Memories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

wadjet

I'm having a problem where I cannot create a save file for this game. It starts as normal, prompting me to create a new profile. I type in something and hit enter, it asks me if I want to create a save, I hit yes, and then it just shows me the keyboard/name your profile prompt. No profile has been created. I am getting a little frustrated, as I can't get any further than the menu without a save file.

Skyturk

(01-25-2016, 10:07 AM)wadjet Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having a problem where I cannot create a save file for this game. It starts as normal, prompting me to create a new profile. I type in something and hit enter, it asks me if I want to create a save, I hit yes, and then it just shows me the keyboard/name your profile prompt. No profile has been created. I am getting a little frustrated, as I can't get any further than the menu without a save file.

This is because you are trying to create a save file to a path with an illegal character(Most likely Turkish character such as "ı, İ, ğ, Ğ".) Try changing the path of "Wii NAND Root" in the "Options->Configure->Paths".
Please pay attention to the last post date before you post! This thread is over 2 years old and it is very unlikely the person who made it is going to come by.

Anyway, necroposting is against the rules so...

*waves her magic moderator wand*

Closed!