Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: "an error occurred while accessing wii system memory"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I get this message when i try to create a save in the game, after this message shows it crashes. Tried reinstalling etc , but doesn't work. Anyone has an idea of why?

thanks in advance :)
Which game?
(01-24-2016, 06:52 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Which game?

Super Mario Galaxy 2 & i tried my Mario Party 8 aswell.
Do in-game saves work on any of your games?
(01-24-2016, 09:05 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]Do in-game saves work on any of your games?

just recently got dolphin and right when i start the game and try to make a first save it shows the message and freezes.
Your profile says you are using version 3.0. Is this correct? If so, that's very old and we therefore do not provide any support for it. Try updating to the latest developer version and see if that doesn't fix your problem.
(01-24-2016, 09:12 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]Your profile says you are using version 3.0. Is this correct? If so, that's very old and we therefore do not provide any support for it. Try updating to the latest developer version and see if that doesn't fix your problem.

it's suppost to say 4.0, my bad.
Still, that is an old build, and we do not provide support for it either. Try the latest nightly like I suggested.
(01-24-2016, 09:38 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]Still, that is an old build, and we do not provide support for it either. Try the latest nightly like I suggested.

thanks, gonna try, do you have a link possibly? don't wanna wander around wondering whats wrong if i download the wrong version Big Grin
(01-24-2016, 09:12 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]Your profile says you are using version 3.0. Is this correct? If so, that's very old and we therefore do not provide any support for it. Try updating to the latest developer version and see if that doesn't fix your problem.

dolphin-emu.org/download

also at the top of the page
Pages: 1 2