Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Low fps while playing Super Mario Galaxy 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's stored on the Wii NAND. You can see where Dolphin's directory for this is by checking the Paths tab of the general configuration. Saving should work without you having to configure anything.
(01-25-2016, 10:56 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]It's stored on the Wii NAND. You can see where Dolphin's directory for this is by checking the Paths tab of the general configuration. Saving should work without you having to configure anything.

How to save my progress in all of my games?
And what the difference between High Performance and Power Saver in Windows power management?
(01-26-2016, 05:54 AM)Igal Wrote: [ -> ]How to save my progress in all of my games?

If you're talking about Wii games, just run the game like you would on a real console. If the game autosaves, it'll save eventually. If the game has a Save option that you need to use, use it.

If you're talking about GC games, you also have to make sure that a Memory Card is inserted in Slot A. If you try to save without a Memory Card, the game will tell you that.

(01-26-2016, 05:54 AM)Igal Wrote: [ -> ]And what the difference between High Performance and Power Saver in Windows power management?

High Performance gives you higher performance and Power Saver uses less power (useful for having longer battery life on laptops).
(01-26-2016, 06:49 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]If you're talking about Wii games, just run the game like you would on a real console. If the game autosaves, it'll save eventually. If the game has a Save option that you need to use, use it.

If you're talking about GC games, you also have to make sure that a Memory Card is inserted in Slot A. If you try to save without a Memory Card, the game will tell you that.

High Performance gives you higher performance and Power Saver uses less power (useful for having longer battery life on laptops).

Can I play with a PlayStation 3 controller?
(01-26-2016, 06:49 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]If you're talking about Wii games, just run the game like you would on a real console. If the game autosaves, it'll save eventually. If the game has a Save option that you need to use, use it.

Please answer my pervious question, and this:
How can I install a Mii Channel?
Keep windows in High Performance mode when using Dolphin.
(01-28-2016, 11:32 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]Keep windows in High Performance mode when using Dolphin.

I already doing that, answer my pervious questions please
someone?
When you say "a Mii Channel", do you mean the actual Mii Channel itself, or a Wii Channel game?
(01-31-2016, 05:23 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]When you say "a Mii Channel", do you mean the actual Mii Channel itself, or a Wii Channel game?

I found it, last question - can I play with playstation 3 controller?
Pages: 1 2 3