Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Twilight Princess Textures for all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do not put this in the texture subforum. At this point I have no idea if I can do a whole pack like this, so for now I just want to give out what I have done and let yall toy with them. It is mainly just death mountain that is done, but there is a bit of kakariko and the eldin bridge in there too.
There is also normal maps for those of you who like ishiiruka. Displacement is supported but I wouldn't suggest using it, for triangle and texture overlap issues.
https://mega.nz/#!UUBm2TLK!d2N7sDvpMjn40...0Pafg-oRfk

There is still a lot of texturing stuff I don't know how to do (I literally just learned how to make things seamless), so yeah I may or may not finish this. I figured if not, it wouldn't be wastful to give them out.

Here is what they look like (I fixed the white line on the wall)
Also note that I do NOT have a link texture. The one I was using in the video belongs to Dan and Mr.SpacePotatoe. Id either go with their link or insane slug since the aim is realism.
If yall would like to expand on this, please feel free. I love community projects.

And yes...I know I did a bad job with the ground in kakariko. I really suck at path textures. :'(
Whatever you will finish this or not, this looks cool man. For what you don't feel satisfied, keep experimenting, that's how you'll make progress Wink
Yeah thats what i've been doing. The only thing I need to figure out is dealing with alpha channels pretty much. If I can figure out how to transfer the old alpha to the new texture, id be gold. XD