Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Just one simple question!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, how are ya doing?
I have one simple question, I want to use Dolphin Emulator only for GC games full speed, I know my Notebook is not really powerful to run Wii games.
Anyway, Here's my notebook specs and tell me if I am able to run ONLY GC games on Dolphin Emulator.
- 4GB DDr
- CPU: Intel i3 380M, 2.5GH
- GPU: Intel HD graphics 1600 MB (I don't know which version of that GPU, it doesn't show up)
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Thanks.
A common misconception is that GC games are easier on systems than Wii games. This is not true. Some are a lot more intensive. Example: Rogue Squadron is an incredibly hard game to run.

New Super Mario Bros Wii is one of the easiest to emulate.

Brawl is easier than Melee on some stages.

Anyways, that is a very old and weak system, especially that GPU. Run lighter games, the latest development build, leave settings at default (Except for the backend, set that to Direct3D), and hope for the best.
(01-18-2016, 06:05 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]A common misconception is that GC games are easier on systems than Wii games. This is not true. Some are a lot more intensive. Example: Rogue Squadron is an incredibly hard game to run.

New Super Mario Bros Wii is one of the easiest to emulate.

Brawl is easier than Melee on some stages.

Anyways, that is a very old and weak system, especially that GPU. Run lighter games, the latest development build, leave settings at default (Except for the backend, set that to Direct3D), and hope for the best.

Thanks for contacting me, and giving the great info, I really appreciate that, besides thanks for your great effort making this emulator with best work.
See ya Smile