Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Noobish Fullscreen Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

AppleTeeni

I'm running the latest bi-weekly SVN build on Linux, 32-bit.

I loaded up a game into fullscreen mode, and everything worked great until... I wanted to leave.

How do you exit from fullscreen mode once you're already in it? I tried every keyboard shortcut I could think of, but in the end I was forced to switch to another tty and kill it from there ;/
I use the ESC key to toggle windowed / fullscreen - it works great.

AppleTeeni

Tried that. Doesn't work on my machine. Do I have something configured wrong?
The latest SVN builds support the ESC key. If you have a previous one, I dunno what will work. In windows, you can hit Alt+F4 to completely close out of Dolphin. But I dunno if that works in Linux.
linux doesn't work on esc key. for me at least. just click stop button on the dolphin when you decide to quit.

AppleTeeni

That's the problem: I CAN'T hit the stop button when I'm in fullscreen!

Alt+F4 doesn't work either. It works on every window EXCEPT for the Dolphin emulator window for some reason.
(04-06-2009, 08:55 PM)AppleTeeni Wrote: [ -> ]That's the problem: I CAN'T hit the stop button when I'm in fullscreen!

Alt+F4 doesn't work either. It works on every window EXCEPT for the Dolphin emulator window for some reason.

I have the EXACT same problem. I though it would be a really stupid question asking how to leave fullscreen, but apparently it isn't, as other people are having the same issue. Is there a way to set custom key bindings? Running latest SVN build under Linux. The only way I can think of to leace full screen is Ctrl-Alt-Backspace, but that forces me to re-login to linux and close ALL running processes executed as me.

bebox

i have the same problem in linux 64-bit....but in windows alt+enter is working...

did anybody managed to fix this?
Fullscreen is Alt + Enter , to leave Fullscreen Alt + Enter Again , To leave Dolphin press Esc.

bebox

(05-28-2009, 12:55 AM)abfab126 Wrote: [ -> ]Fullscreen is Alt + Enter , to leave Fullscreen Alt + Enter Again , To leave Dolphin press Esc.

it's not working for me in linux....i tried everything...
also i don't have toogle fullscreen...i think that's the problem...in options it doesnt egsist
Pages: 1 2