Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Spider-Man 2? Hulk Ultimate Destruction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I was curious how Dolphin was coming along and decided to take a look the other day. I'm amazed how far this emulator has come! I didn't expect to see so many games working so well, and especially not Wii games! Congrats to all the developers!

Anyway, here's a couple GC games I never seem to see in any compatibility lists: Spider-Man 2 and Hulk Ultimate Destruction.

Is that just because they completely don't work at all at this point? Or is there something about big open-world games that make them unlikely to be emulated for a while?

Just curious.
well the Compatibility List on the main site is out of date the emulator no runs more games that the one that are listed
There are some stuff (I think it's called TLB) that a few games uses, but it won't be emulated in the near future because it would slow the emulator terribly down. I assume those games uses TLB
(09-24-2009, 05:07 PM)manaurys Wrote: [ -> ]well the Compatibility List on the main site is out of date the emulator no runs more games that the one that are listed

Thanks for the reply. I realize that list is out of date, but I was curious because I hadn't seen any mention of these games in any of the forums either.
well the thing is that no many people know to dump their games to the computer and most people just try with popular ones like zelda mario metroi so most of the time if you dont see a game been test in the emu and want to know if it working you have to do it yousefl