Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Joypad configuration.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Trixx

Hi, I'm new to this and was wondering if someone could tell me (or better, show me) how to configure my dolphin emulator joypad to my keyboard. I'm trying to play a gamecube game and set it that the joypad uses certain keys on my laptop but all it seems to tell me is that there is no joystick attatched. I would appreciate any help, thankyou.
If Dolphin doesn't detect your joystick, you can use XPadder to map the keyboard to the joystick buttons. Make sure to use the KB/X360 Pad plugin.

Trixx

Oh right, well I have tryed to do this but I don't actually have the xbox360 pad plugin, is there any way I can download this or would I have to download a more up to date version of dolphin?
just configure with xpadder at your dolphin x360 pad plugin.

rodnax

(04-06-2009, 06:30 PM)lannyboy Wrote: [ -> ]just configure with xpadder at your dolphin x360 pad plugin.
Hi,
I have the same problems...with XPadder i can easily configure my pad but as I turn to Dolphin nothing like PadEvent, nJoy 0.3 or 0.4 and even KB/Xbox sense my pad... How can I make XPadder interacting with dolphin?
Thanks

....Sorry, I m noob at all..Just fixed with ur simple suggestions Smile