Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Netplay games list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya! I just wanted to know if there was a games list that has netplay support. Been playing smash with the pals and it's been workin amazingly, so if there are any other games listed that I have, it would be dope!
Pretty much all GameCube games work (some require single core though,) and on Wii, any game that uses GameCube controllers can work. Wiimote support is pretty bad.
Mario Party 4-7 work well with Netplay.
Mario Kart Double Dash!! also works.

If you want to play Mario Power Tennis or Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, you have to disable Dual Core.
If you only play with only one person, you can enable Dual Core on these games if your friend decides to disable Dual Core on his end and vice-versa. I accidentally left Dual Core enabled in one of the play sessions (while my friend disabled it) and it worked for some reason. If you both enable Dual Core on these games, you'll either see a black screen with 0fps or your emulator crashes.

Make sure you and all of your friends have the same GameCube Save File (GCI) or have Memory Cards disabled.