Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Just dance on intel core i3 problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i just want to play just dance on my laptop on dolphin 3.5 with Intel Core i3-2350M @2.3GHz with 6gb ram and the problem is the song is seems like laggy but the movements and gameplay is fine (even littelbit lag sometimes).
why this is happened? because i have a slow machine or i should configure something in the setting or what?
Please help
We don't provide support for Dolphin 3.5 anymore. Try the latest development version.
i already try dolphin 4.0-7636 and says missing something. and do i have to use the newest one (4.0-8506) or the stable version (
Dolphin 4.0.2)?
Use the development version, 4.0-8506. If it says a DLL is missing, follow the link at the top of the download page: https://dolphin-emu.org/download/
i use default configuration and its says d3d, or wahtever backend everytime. and i try to change the configuration and its still happened.
(01-01-2016, 12:26 AM)AdeDarma Wrote: [ -> ]i use default configuration and its says d3d, or wahtever backend everytime. and i try to change the configuration and its still happened.

So, you did get Dolphin 4.0-8506 to launch or you didn't? It would be helpful to know what the exact error message is that you get.
theres no error message shown up, in the 1st black screen it's just shown Intel® Core™ i3-2350M CPU @2.3GHz GenuineIntel, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, HTT, AVX, 64bit-support and then it won't launch the game on dolphin 4.0, it works in dolphin 3.5 but the audio sounds like laggy on my laptop but the game works smooth even littlebit lag. sometimes when i change the configuration the "backend" text shown up on dolphin 3.5 under "Intel® Core™ i3-2350M CPU @2.3GHz GenuineIntel, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, HTT, AVX, 64bit-support" and still works, but not for dolphin 4.0 and i don't know whats wrong.
does my pc could run this game/dolphin well? or it's too slow to run this program?
(01-01-2016, 05:02 PM)AdeDarma Wrote: [ -> ]theres no error message shown up, in the 1st black screen it's just shown Intel® Core™ i3-2350M CPU @2.3GHz GenuineIntel, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, HTT, AVX, 64bit-support and then it won't launch the game on dolphin 4.0, it works in dolphin 3.5 but the audio sounds like laggy on my laptop but the game works smooth even littlebit lag. sometimes when i change the configuration the "backend" text shown up on dolphin 3.5 under "Intel® Core™ i3-2350M CPU @2.3GHz GenuineIntel, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, HTT, AVX, 64bit-support" and still works, but not for dolphin 4.0 and i don't know whats wrong.
does my pc could run this game/dolphin well? or it's too slow to run this program?

Your computer is definitely on the slower side, but even with the slowest possible pc the emulation should start or at least do something. Have you checked the compatibility list to make sure you have the right configuration (settings) for the game in question?
okay... i'll try another configuration. the game works only with 3.5 version, and won't show anything on 4.0 version but i'll try it again.
is dolphin has features/game setting like pc games setting (low, medium, high, ultra) that could increase the performance to make the lag gone?
Right click on the game that doesn't work

Properties > info > calculate MD5

Post the result of that please.
Pages: 1 2