Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is this a false positive (virus) ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys !

I wanted to download the last version of dolphin 4.0 64 bits and when I click on "download", my anti virus system tells me there is a dangerĀ  Huh

[color=#6699ff]**Link removed**[/color]

If I download that on another computer without avira (a macbook in my case), it download without issue.

This is a false positive so ? I made a scan of my computer, I dont have nothing, its a brand new install of win10

Thanks !
That site is not the place to get dolphin anymore, so it very well may give you a virus. Get the latest Dolphin from here: https://dolphin-emu.org/download/
We recommend the latest dev build, as they are faster than the stable 4.0
If Avira dont give me access to the file when I click on "download", It's ok for my computer ?
Did you download it from this site?
No , I dont

But, I also did that

I have a macbook with a bootcamp partition and win10 on it
I downloaded the file on this win10 and I scanned all the files with avira and nothing found by the programm...

So it's a false positive ? How can I be sure of that ? I have a win10 I can do what I want on it so if you have an idea... Smile

I scan it also with virus total, Nothing and the website tells me it has already be scanned 2 years ago..
in fact I download and launch every files on the macbook and I run a lot of scanner, nothing.

For me its a false positive but if you have a better technique to determinate that... I'm all ears Smile