Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Would like to report a bug due to ( Inverted Display )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

turdpeterson

I am fairly positive very few people if any are effected by this bug but i would like to report it anyway, I have a stand up arcade that built with many emulators on it.
i have wanted to add wii emulation to it but i cant. The reason why is because of the angle of the screen in my arcade and that fact i used a normal 24" TN LCD panel i had to mount it up-side down and then rotate the image in nvidia control panel to landscape flipped mode. Because of this dolphin will not run in full screen mode it runs like a slide show, runs perfect in window mode, and run fine in full screen with normal landscape setting but of course for me that means the image is upside down. i know this will more then like never be fixed as very few people have the need of a upside down mounted display but i figure id give it shot, all my other emulators work fine i only had a issue with fusion and that was fixed with a ini tweak
Try doing this:
Spoiler:
I just tried it, and Dolphin runs fine like that.

turdpeterson

(12-04-2015, 11:28 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Try doing this:
Spoiler:
I just tried it, and Dolphin runs fine like that.

Im sorry i forgot to mention its only with some video cards, my arcade has a 560 ti, my main pc has a 980 ti runs fine on it to flipped, same for when i had a 780 ti, iv already considered putting a 780 ti in my arcade to fix the problem but that would be overkill and id rather keep a 560 ti in it

turdpeterson

nevermind i got it working in direct3d