Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Punch Out - My *Glove* don´t move.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=14151]

So,i am trying to play *Punch Out* and,how can you see,have a *Ok* buttom to press,but my *Glove* just don´t move,and i can´t press the damm button and play.
I already configured my Dolphin,but this shit don´t move,i don´t know if i forgoted something,but i only need to make this shit move.
Anyone can help me?
Are you using a real Wii Remote or an emulated Wii Remote?
(12-02-2015, 07:03 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using a real Wii Remote or an emulated Wii Remote?
Emulated.
Try the latest dev build, the 4.0 stable build is buggy and old
Did you map the emulated Wii Remote's IR to something? (for example, your mouse)
(12-02-2015, 07:11 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Did you map the emulated Wii Remote's IR to something? (for example, your mouse)

Yeah,in the case,i *tried*
I used with the mouse(Left,Up,Down and Right)
But the mouse don´t *move* he makes a *flash movement* and then back to the center,so i can´t use.
I Downloaded the last build(like the other talked to me) but know when i open the mouse don´t appear on the screen
[attachment=14152]

Ok,i fixed the *phantom mouse* but he still don´t working
So,no one will help?Ok then...
Reset your wiimote controls to default; you probably configured the IR incorrectly.
(12-02-2015, 01:25 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Reset your wiimote controls to default; you probably configured the IR incorrectly.

How?It´s not configured.When it´s configured the mouse don´t move *correctly* he just make a flash movement and go back to the center
Attach a picture of your Wiimote config screen
Pages: 1 2