Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 26-127-209-01.jpg]

I'm thinking about getting the Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 I'm just wondering if it's known to work [or not] with Dolphin and if it would be worth my while buying it.

Thanks in advance for all help Tongue.
How many controllers do you have ? xD
Yes it should work, but here's a question:
Does dolphin support rumble for controllers other then 360's
I have one, and it works, yes, but be aware that you have to set a half press button if you want to play games like Metroid Prime that have different uses for the full range of the analog L and R triggers. It's a pain in the ass using L and R when you have to press another button before pressing L and R... feels so unnatural I bought a GC adapter and used my GC controller.
(09-21-2009, 12:37 PM)Unknownforce Wrote: [ -> ]I have one, and it works, yes, but be aware that you have to set a half press button if you want to play games like Metroid Prime that have different uses for the full range of the analog L and R triggers. It's a pain in the ass using L and R when you have to press another button before pressing L and R... feels so unnatural I bought a GC adapter and used my GC controller.

i want to use the game cube controler in my pc how i do it where you buy the adapter and what else do i need
I bought a magicbox 3 in 1(xbox, gc, ps2), don't remember where I bought it... some random place online... cheapest I could find, it works just fine though.
(09-21-2009, 12:37 PM)Unknownforce Wrote: [ -> ]I have one, and it works, yes, but be aware that you have to set a half press button if you want to play games like Metroid Prime that have different uses for the full range of the analog L and R triggers. It's a pain in the ass using L and R when you have to press another button before pressing L and R... feels so unnatural I bought a GC adapter and used my GC controller.

wow im glad i made this thread im not gonna buy it now... but that gc controller thing sounds interesting
(09-21-2009, 11:22 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]How many controllers do you have ? xD

I havent bought it yet xD
I use a Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2, all the funtions (vibration/rumble) work perfect Smile
i used wired version (which imo looks more awesome and is more awesome deu to being wired) and it works fine
Pages: 1 2 3