Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is there a way on my computer to deactive the Mayflash Dolphin bar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I use my PC for ALL of my gaming, including other emulators.

I got the Mayflash Dolphin bar for Dolphin, and it's great!

However, it seems to confuse my computers inputs for my Xbox 360 controllers for other emulators. Namely my SNES and PSX emulators.

Long story short I want to deactivate the Dolphin bar in a really convenient way before I start those emulators so I'm able to play them.

Is there a way to do that? The goal here is to not have to get up and unplug the Dolphin bar every time I want to play a SNES or PSX game.

The other part of the goal would be to make it so I can turn the functionality on/off with a shortcut, so I could place that shortcut in Steam, and wouldn't have to leave Big Picture Mode.

Any ideas? I'd really appreciate any help.
I have .bat files for that on my desptop. But i forgot what you need to have installed for that command to be available, i think it was some 500 MB development kit. Also, the .bat file needs to be executed as admin. So, if you manage to link it in steam somehow, it might work if you launch steam as admin. Which is something i shouldn't really advise to do...

Disable Dolphinbar.bat
Spoiler:
Enable Dolphinbar.bat
Spoiler:
And there was some reason for enabling the device 3 times, before disabling. I think that was the only way to cleanly disable/enable all related devices that show up in the device manager.