Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xbox controller question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Stealth

This may seem like a dumb question but im new to this. All my xbox 360 controllers are wireless.. do i need to buy a usb wire or something to plug it in my PC? I read some other thread and I didn't understand, do I have to download any software for the gamecube? I think that I need xpadder for the wii..

Thanks for all your answers, this emu look awesome! Blush
You need to buy a wireless receiver, I believe the cost about $20. The USB cable is just to charge the controller and does not transfer data which is why the wireless receiver is required. Smile

Then all you would have to do is install the Xbox 360 pad drivers for PC and select the KB/X360 pad plugin in the configuration, be sure to enable rumble though.

Stealth

thanks a lot for this fast answer! And I can get a wireless receiver in electronics or video games shop?
You should be able to buy a receiver at a video game shop or online, whichever you prefer. Smile
I don't have an Xbox360, I bought a wired controller just for DolphinTongue
It's usefull for much other stuff also though

Stealth

Thanks a lot to both of you! I don't know the price of a wireless controller if its almost the same price as the receiver, i might just go for that Tongue