Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: .iso games not showing up under "browse"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Coflex

so i just installed dolphin and of course the first game i grabbed was super smash bros melee, classic.  anyways, the game runs just fine when i reach the .iso file through the "run" function, but when i try to find the game through the "browse" button, the .iso is not showing up! its frustrating because i cannot set preferences for the game without it being found through the browse selection.  im hoping this is just a silly mistake ive made somewhere along as a beginner! all help is appreciated thanks!
Do you mean that the ISO doesn't show up while selecting a directory, or that it doesn't show up in Dolphin's game list after you've selected the right directory? The former is how it's supposed to behave, but not the latter.

Coflex

(11-25-2015, 08:09 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean that the ISO doesn't show up while selecting a directory, or that it doesn't show up in Dolphin's game list after you've selected the right directory? The former is how it's supposed to behave, but not the latter.

yeah its not showing up after selecting the directory. the directory where the .iso file is appears to be empty.

EDIT: never mind i figured it out hahaha thanks for replying though!